Monday, August 31, 2009

8/29-30/09 - My life as a working Sommelier

Lazy lazy man. This is a term I frequently use to describe myself, a term that other people scoff at. Maybe I'm not lazy in some regards, but the little things (ie. writing a damn blog daily) are what I refer to when I say lazy lazy man about myself.
Although my weekend at the restaurant was a lot of fun, it was not, for the most part, wine-fun. The dining room was remodeled Friday night, so Saturday we had a brand new floor plan. Some miscues here and there, but I think we've handled the transition well so far. I had many great tables over the weekend. People were mostly friendly and enjoying themselves. For those of you who follow along with my Recycling pictures, I have nothing more to add. No wine, just nice people who tipped well.
I kind of feel guilty about such a short post, but even a Somm doesn't drink wine everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment